The Official "lets All Admit Hibs Are Brilliant" Thread.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aberdeen:lol:!

Don't really think you can comment about our manager or team - with your Sellick loving manager and a team that got turned over by Raith Rovers.

Who cares, freedom of speech

5-1 :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hearts lost at Motherwell too so I don't know what you're on about. Yep were Pish away from home but I think our home form will let us keep 3rd place. Anyway, have a good time fighting to stay in the top 6 jambos

capy, I thought our "bubble" burst a long time ago, no? At least we had a bubble.

Hearts lost at Motherwell too so I don't know what you're on about. Yep were Pish away from home but I think our home form will let us keep 3rd place. Anyway, have a good time fighting to stay in the top 6 jambos

capy, I thought our "bubble" burst a long time ago, no? At least we had a bubble.

So why didnt you title your thread "Lets All Admit Hibs Are Brilliant At Home ??? "

You are a prize Swampy laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

PS They're bubble has burst,just like your girlfriend laugh.giflaugh.gif

Remember the diddy fans on here keep telling how much better Hibs are than us, yadda yadda. rolleyes.gif

Anyway Hibs. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Well technically Hibs are still better than Hearts.

Yeah, we've hit a slump, but i'm in no doubt that we'll pick back up again.

Its funny when the odd group of Hearts fans crawl out from under their shell when they manage to scrape wins against the mighty teams such as Falkirk at home.

I suppose I don't really blame them for milking it... our "slump" is Hearts only real highlight of this season.

I know laugh.giflaugh.gif

At least Hibs lost again laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

It's funny because we've lost 3 games in a row yet are stil 14 points ahead of you bunch of sheepshaggers.laugh.gif

l

Away and plan you trip for the SC quarters...oh, wait a minutelaugh.giflaugh.gif Raith at home!!laugh.gif

P.S. Unleash the Nade, all you can talk about is my girlfriend, at least I have one.wink.gif

P.S. Unleash the Nade, all you can talk about is my girlfriend, at least I have one.wink.gif

[/quote

Aye I think me and the majority of P&B posters are well aware of that now and were left in no doubt what so ever when she even posted on a thread the other night..

In case you havent noticed its now on P&B Gold and is fast becoming known as "The Hibernia22 Makes A Complete And Utter Fanny Of Himself" threadlaugh.giflaugh.gif

Three games into the annual Hughes eight game slump. You have been living in a Hughes spunk fest since he arrived. Welcome to the real world of Hughes Hibees.

[/quote

Aye I think me and the majority of P&B posters are well aware of that now and were left in no doubt what so ever when she even posted on a thread the other night..

In case you havent noticed its now on P&B Gold and is fast becoming known as "The Hibernia22 Makes A Complete And Utter Fanny Of Himself" threadlaugh.giflaugh.gif

Think I missed something here :lol:

Archived