The Official "lets All Admit Hibs Are Brilliant" Thread.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People who think promotion is better than winning the League Cup or Scottish Cup need a brain transplant.

Scottish Cup and you have a point. League Cup... Meh

Would easily take that famous day at Easter Road any day over a tinpot league cup.

Having seen my team promoted twice and win the league cup once, I can confirm that winning the league cup is far better.

That's twice today, on two different threads, that we've had fans of honours-starved clubs, neither of whom have ever won the League Cup, decrying it as a competition.

I believe the appropriate response is :lol: or jenniferlawrencesayingyeahokay.gif

I do wonder if the Accies are choosing not to win it like Falkirk do. :huh:

Either I am losing my marbles, or there is a Hibs fan on this thread having a go at Hearts' Scottish Cup record.

Poor Hibees, if you see one in the street, give them some change :(

That change could have maybe saved Rangers. But they died ????

Not defending Hibs here but surely it's obvious to see that winning a cup is better than automatic promotion. If they don't get promoted this season they will either next or the season after, there is no guarantee of them winning a cup in the next ten years.

For me the best thing about being in the top league is that you can sign better players which gives you a chance to win a cup.

In my opinion winning one of the cups is a better day out than the day you win the first division or championship as it is now called.

The fact is with the players recently signed by Hibs (to add to their already impressive squad) they should still be taking care of business in the league while not worrying about the cup runs which will take care of themselves.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived