The Official "lets All Admit Hibs Are Brilliant" Thread.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends what Hibs team turns up. If it's the same as the last two games we're in trouble. Hopefully on Tuesday we go back to playing the Hibernian way.

Falkirk are an absolute b*****d to play against at times. Really well organised at the back and quick on the counter. They're a better side than they are given credit for.

Have you beaten them?

Oh, that's right you beat them with the help of a dodgy penalty.

Still, the point stands. I wouldn't be confident of Hibs knocking them out in the play offs when it really mattered.

Dodgy penalty and in the next game we had 9, yes 9 men?

I would be extremely confident in a playoff against a side we are unbeaten against. Call me nieve.

Just an opinion.

Let's be honest, who actually backs Hibs when it really matters?

Probably the same guys that backed us against Hearts last week and against St Johnstone (that team that scudded your mob on getting there) in the semi final?

Do they not count? Or Dundee Utd the round before or unbeaten Aberdeen before that? Clearly don't matter though :lol:

Dodgy penalty and in the next game we had 9, yes 9 men?

I would be extremely confident in a playoff against a side we are unbeaten against. Call me nieve.

Hibs aren't good enough to not lose at least 1 in 6 v Falkirk.

We have 3 chances to find that win.

1 thing that can't be argued is the pressure will be 100% on Hibs when we meet in the playoff.

Random guy hasn't mentioned the 3 - 1 for a day or so, he must be I'll.

I've mentioned it about twice around you, its nice that the result seems to have you completely spewing for some reason though.

Behave. Tav would walk into any club in the country.

Take off your bigoted specs :lol:

Aye. And he'd walk back out again with laughter ringing in his ears....... Face it, he can hit a mean free kick and had a decent first quarter, but since teams sussed him out his been average for this division. Mind, he DID score an absolute beauty of an OG for us at Greyskull!

As for your last line....... you really don't have much in the way of self-awareness, do you?

Heart says a cup win is better, glory of the occasion and a day to remember. But the sensible and less romantic scenario suggests that promotion may be far more important. I say this in terms of keeping your current squad. Will you still manage to sustain the depth that you have and pay the wages you do with a third season in the championship ? Might be hard to keep your better players from wanting a move and the chairman needing the money that this would bring.

I hate to go against the grain with the Hibs posters on here but imo promotion is priority and cup runs are an icing on the cake. Fortunately Hibs will do well in the play offs if they don't win the league.

People who think promotion is better than winning the League Cup or Scottish Cup need a brain transplant.

Wouldn't that depend on the club?

Hearts have won 3 Scottish cups in recent times.

I'm sure if you asked all their Season ticket holders last season which they would prefer, they would say promotion.

Also Rangers fans would pick promotion. They've missed their pals recently.

Wee clubs would go for the trophy.

Hibs will do well in the play offs if they don't win the league.

I think this prediction might be about as accurate as your last couple of match predictions, tbh. And if you don't admit to being nervous at the prospect of what could happen in the playoffs then you're being more than a bit economical with the truth.

Archived