The Official "lets All Admit Hibs Are Brilliant" Thread.

Your obviously wrong bennet , the only result which seems to have mattered this season for rangers was st Johnstone , after we lost that our season was finished ....

Not really. You bottled that match though. There's still the Scottish Cup mind!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd rather have a straight promotion than risk the play offs, also this season we've laid down the foundations of a good team and that is what makes a good season.

But if hibs fans would rather chase the cups then that's up to them but as hearts showed last season it's the league that counts.

Rangers have had a great season no doubt about it. You will go up as champions because you've been consistently the best side this season.

Obviously it's a different story if we don't go up or win the cup. If Hibs do go up as league Cup winners and Rangers go up just as champions, then we've had a better season imo.

Not really. You bottled that match though. There's still the Scottish Cup mind!

We didn't bottle it per say , we played the exact way we have played all season , we just found out it wasn't suited to higher league opposition who knew how to exploit , we still created a decent amount chances that night

Your obviously wrong bennet , the only result which seems to have mattered this season for rangers was st Johnstone , after we lost that our season was finished ....

Random guy hasn't mentioned the 3 - 1 for a day or so, he must be I'll.

How did Hearts show this?

A national trophy is miles better than Automatic promotion. You beat much better sides to win it also than in the playoffs.

Hearts gained a lot of confidence last season and hit the top league running, winning the championship like they did gave their team something to build on.

Wouldn't mind a cup but the title and what leads to must come first.

I'd rather have a straight promotion than risk the play offs, also this season we've laid down the foundations of a good team and that is what makes a good season.

But if hibs fans would rather chase the cups then that's up to them but as hearts showed last season it's the league that counts.

Hearts fans were on here in numbers a few weeks ago greeting about sacking the guy who won them the league. It appears cups are pretty important to them, how you've worked out this sentence I do not know.

Anyway this conversation is a bit pointless at this stage. We haven't won a cup or failed to go up this season yet. The opposite could just as easily happen, or both, or neither. Let's just see what happens before we start measuring our dicks about it.

Random guy hasn't mentioned the 3 - 1 for a day or so, he must be I'll.

Hearts gained a lot of confidence last season and hit the top league running, winning the championship like they did gave their team something to build on.

Wouldn't mind a cup but the title and what leads to must come first.

Probably because playing Celtic 4 times a season is ultimately all you want and nothing else matters. :)

Do you not think we would gain confidence winning the league cup going into the playoffs and if we win that then how much confidence will be gained with that?

Not defending Hibs here but surely it's obvious to see that winning a cup is better than automatic promotion. If they don't get promoted this season they will either next or the season after, there is no guarantee of them winning a cup in the next ten years.

I can't see Hibs beating Falkirk over two legs in a play off. They just don't have the minerals for it and they are prone to imploding when it really matters. They were talking about winning the league a fortnight ago, then reality took over.

That Falkirk that haven't beaten us all season aye?

Sound ????

Not defending Hibs here but surely it's obvious to see that winning a cup is better than automatic promotion. If they don't get promoted this season they will either next or the season after, there is no guarantee of them winning a cup in the next ten years.

If we don't go up this season then I predict gates will increase next regardless when we are leading the league for the majority of the season.

Lets all admit Hibs are just a poor 2nd rate Hearts team. The proof is in the pudding two x Jam Tarts done them over. Nade i think scores everytime he plays against HIbs. Jason Cummings, that boy should concentrate more on his football than his Hair he must put about two tubs hair gel in his hair where as big nade has two pre match pies and still scores against the little edinburgh team.

Lets all admit Hibs are just a poor 2nd rate Hearts team. The proof is in the pudding two x Jam Tarts done them over. Nade i think scores everytime he plays against HIbs. Jason Cummings, that boy should concentrate more on his football than his Hair he must put about two tubs hair gel in his hair where as big nade has two pre match pies and still scores against the little edinburgh team.

Needs more his hair imo.

Archived