The Official "lets All Admit Hibs Are Brilliant" Thread.

Think the eight (EIGHT!!) points dropped over the last couple of weeks might do the Hibs fans good in the long run as they were beginning to suffer from delusions of adequacy for a while there.

It might make defeats in both cups, plus a third place finish in the league and defeat in the playoffs, just a wee bit easier to take.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I blame the Hibernian support.

Sell out the home end at Easter Road (16-17K?) for a midweek Scottish Cup match against Hearts

Coming off the back of that magnificent result, they get 8,500-8,700 for the games against Alloa and Morton.

But took 13K across the city for the LC Semi

It gives the players a huge lift when they recognise a big support has turned out to see them

Why should the players be bothered if the Hibs fans can't be?

I blame the Hibernian support.

Sell out the home end at Easter Road (16-17K?) for a midweek Scottish Cup match against Hearts

Coming off the back of that magnificent result, they get 8,500-8,700 for the games against Alloa and Morton.

But took 13K across the city for the LC Semi

It gives the players a huge lift when they recognise a big support has turned out to see them

Why should the players be bothered if the Hibs fans can't be?

What's the average attendance at Dens? Over 8,500 one presumes?

Good point, I read Dundee. Falkirk then. Point still stands we have an above average support in Scottish terms. How people can slag off the Hibs support after the last few years is crazy.

For a city the size of Edinburgh you should have a lot more coming to see you on a regular basis to be honest.

Archived