Snow!

xbl

The trains cannot run when its -20 outside and when there is snow on all the lines

It's not -20 and other countries manage. Fair enough if drivers can't get to work but I was working in Motherwell yesterday and went by train but had to get a bus back because they didn't know when the next train would be.

Guest The Phoenix

I was actually talking about the glare on teh window of his house, but now you pointed that out, those people should get a serious talking to.

Humble apologies.

I didn't notice that.

Fifers, eh! :rolleyes:

It's not -20 and other countries manage. Fair enough if drivers can't get to work but I was working in Motherwell yesterday and went by train but had to get a bus back because they didn't know when the next train would be.

My father works for Scotrail and when its gets like this the trains get hard packed ice under them meaning the brakes dont work, so they can only get a limited number of trains out on the tracks.

That photo is taken from my window but aye, we do have lights up already. You can see the reflection of them at the bottom. tongue.gif

Poor show, its far too early, I hope there is a good reason for it. should be up on the 13th and no earlier.

Humble apologies.

I didn't notice that.

Fifers, eh! rolleyes.gif

Apology accepted, easy mistake for one whos not as sharp as me.wink.gif

I put the lights on a cycle to hypnotise my two kids for some peace. That guid enough for ye?!

Aye fair enough thats acceptable, just hope the bloody tree isn't up yet. unsure.gif

My father works for Scotrail and when its gets like this the trains get hard packed ice under them meaning the brakes dont work, so they can only get a limited number of trains out on the tracks.

A Scotrail spokesman said they had learnt lessons from last time but seems not.

...........just hope the bloody tree isn't up yet. unsure.gif

8)

I presume Mrs C is doing the pedalling? :unsure:

She'll be doing a different sort of riding when the kids are fast asleep.

They have electricity in Fife? huh.gif

I tried in vain to think of a cheeky comeback to that but it wasn't happening.