Snow!

xbl

At what point does it get "to cauld fir snaw"? Cos that theory doesn't seem to be holding up very well.

What happens to burials in this weather, are they just postponed or are you offered an alternative? They could stack the bodies on trains for a few days I suppose.

At what point does it get "to cauld fir snaw"? Cos that theory doesn't seem to be holding up very well.

What happens to burials in this weather, are they just postponed or are you offered an alternative? They could stack the bodies on trains for a few days I suppose.

Last winter in the prolonged freeze the graveyard I passed on the way home had a mini-JCB digging the graves.

our local director has a burial today and one tomorrow and then its rack them and stack them.so ive been told.

our local director has a burial today and one tomorrow and then its rack them and stack them.so ive been told.

At least they won't have to switch on the fridges for the cadavers. They can just leave them out the back in the snow.

Guest The Phoenix

Why didn't they use the nuclear-scale heat of the pie oven to clear the pitch?

Oh and that looks like Boxing Day's off. :(

Pie ovens are heating the Boardroom. ;)

You may not be wrong re Boxing Day. :(

Skidded leaving the street to go and get wean. Skidded getting back into street. Car is now ditched. Not fun.

Some arseholes up my way are parking where the bus route is making it difficult or impossible for the buses to get through.

well here in the multicultural metropolis of south befdfordshire we have had and i kid you not in excess of 1.5 cms of snow. for some reason it has completely missed us and its only -1. if you go down to the m25 (20 min drive) that has been fucked to various degrees for a couple of days now