Snow!

xbl

Looks like a nice day in Blackpool.

Jack all snow here in Bristol. A light dusting, but that was all last night - it melted during the day.

How much are we taliking about up your way - Dunfermline, Dundee, Falkirk, Perth appear to be worst hit judging by the posts on here. How much have you had - I'm curious because it looks like London has had about 4 or 5 inches and they're banging on like its the apocalypse. Kent has had about 7 inches so a bit more. I have heard reports of a metre in Scotland - what is it round your way?

The missus sent me out today to clear the snow off the roof of the shed. Bearing in mind that nobody has been in the back garden and the wind has been howling - however i am 6'3 and the snow was up to my waist. I am 40 odd years old and I have never seen snow like this in my life.

blizzard in perth leaving this morning, heavy snow flurries in Dundee, snow came out this afternoon and, fingers crossed, that should be that for this cold spell.

The forecaster on the radio tonight said that it would be a very slow and gradual thaw, however, so wouldn;t expect pavements back to normal for at least another week. Suspect it;s going to be a fairly quiet weekend for most folk, after a very eerie, quiet week.

No, I haven;t had any post in Perth this week either, and I'm in the town centre.

How much are we taliking about up your way - Dunfermline, Dundee, Falkirk, Perth appear to be worst hit judging by the posts on here. How much have you had - I'm curious because it looks like London has had about 4 or 5 inches and they're banging on like its the apocalypse. Kent has had about 7 inches so a bit more. I have heard reports of a metre in Scotland - what is it round your way?

There's about 13 inches out my back garden in some parts. One of my college tutors from Glenrothes has 18inches in the area around his house.

There's about 13 inches out my back garden in some parts. One of my college tutors from Glenrothes has 18inches in the area around his house.

We have about 12-15 inches in Allandale,Ffcsam came up today to try and help me dig out my wifes Mx5 and we gave up.Also 2 cottages across the road have lost guttering as the snow slide off the roof.

Edited by keithgy

We have about 12-15 inches in Allandale,Ffcsam came up today to try and help me dig out my wifes Mx5 and we gave up.Also 2 cottages across the road have lost guttering as the snow slide off the roof.

Gutted for them.