Snow!

xbl

And actually i should get it done today if I go in, its just a case of finding a computer with teh correct software, since only certain ones have CAD, well I hope to reort back later today with better news.

Similar to my situation, I need to make use of Pro Tools for editing a podcast - only 6 fucking computers in the college have it! So even if the college was open, it's unlikely I'd even get to make use of the appropriate software.

Just nipped out briefly to Tesco and another blizzard appeared from nowhere.

South Street in Perth is like a morgue. Hardly any cars on the road. Tesco manager wifie moaning about only being in command of a "skeleton staff" and looking in desperate need of a Superkings. The only other time I've seen Perth that quiet is on New Year's Day, early in the morning.

Weird.

<_<

Anybody seen a postman this week??

I was thinking that this morning as I haven't had any post this week then when I was out I passed three of them within the space of 5 minutes and also a guy taking a bag out of a van and putting it in one of those box things the have for the posties on their route. Still no sign of one in my actual street mind.