Snow!

xbl

Bring back the snow :(

I've been soaked through tonight by a 'traditional' Greenock winter, last week in the snow it was fine, I can't take this driving wind and wet stuff. :(

Exactly, that's the point, I would rather it snowed than rained.

Snow makes even Dalmarnock look scenic.

Bring back the snow :(

I've been soaked through tonight by a 'traditional' Greenock winter, last week in the snow it was fine, I can't take this driving wind and wet stuff. :(

I agree I'd much rather have the snow than the wind and rain that seems to have replaced it.

• 2 weeks later...

The December snow had almost gone in my back garden. There was still a covering over at least 70% of the garden before the snow came over night, and now that has a further inch or snow on top of that.

So officially I have continually had snow in my garden since 16th December... Which is the worst weather we've had since the winter of 1995/6.

Cold and icy today too, loads of cars slipping off the roads.

There is a light dusting in Paisley. Enough to look pretty and tidy the place up but not so much that going 200 yards to Tesco's becomes a Polar Expedition.

about 2 cm where I am in Paisley, it's enough to f**k up the trains into Glasgow