Snow!

xbl

It has been snowing since about 4. It should continue through into tomorrow aswell. Apparently Dunbar is worse.

One poor fucker is up at North Berwick picking up tonight's lottery along the coast. He's not looking forward to the trip home

Not one place in edinburgh has any rock salt at all, not even the builders merchants, and all the supermarkets have pretty much ran out of salt as well.

we have loads of bags,2 problems its under 7 foot of snow and its in grantown on spey

Should have tried a blank paint document. :lol:

Aye but that looks to digital (easy to notice that its a blank document) , at least mine had a bit of a realistic look to it.

Get yourself a can of de-icer for frozen bin lids/windows/door locks. It works wonders on all of these. :D

I seriously never thought of that! I'm assuming I'll be too late to get any now. :( I may have to piss on it to melt the ice instead..... :ph34r:

I got back to find my bin where I left it and the lid frozen solid, so I jiggled it a bit to see if had been emptied, then realised I'd have to skate it across the residents carpark, wrestle with a frozen door bolt and skitter between the other bins to put it back, wrestle the door bolt shut and skate back across to the pavement.

The bin is still where you saw it this morning! :rolleyes:

When people do this to the German-named one, could they please use Codeboxes, and not just the code tags. Ta ;)

No...you've lost me... :huh:

I had to drive a couple of miles to get a grit bin that wasnt empty.

If you could get your car out of your driveway and along the road to look for a grit bin.....

.....why do you need the grit? :blink:

It has been snowing since about 4. It should continue through into tomorrow aswell. Apparently Dunbar is worse.

I shall leave Berwick v Stranraer off my coupon for Saturday in that case! <_<

Bingo, its was worth a try though.

I was convinced.

I appreciate that doesn't mean much... :rolleyes: