Snow!

xbl

Good amount of snow already and with the Amber warning kicking off at 3 there should be plenty to come.

Some cars have appeared parked on the double yellow lines on the main road, but parked in such a way wheelchairs can't get past and if a plow goes by they will probably stuck in the piles from the plow.

2 minutes ago, 101 said:

Good amount of snow already and with the Amber warning kicking off at 3 there should be plenty to come.

Some cars have appeared parked on the double yellow lines on the main road, but parked in such a way wheelchairs can't get past and if a plow goes by they will probably stuck in the piles from the plow.

It's legal to set them on fire if it's snowing. 

5 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

It's legal to set them on fire if it's snowing. 

I'll just laugh at the person who bought a 2 wheel drive massive motor. I don't get the reasoning behind but something that's enormous but only 2wd. 

2 minutes ago, 101 said:

I'll just laugh at the person who bought a 2 wheel drive massive motor. I don't get the reasoning behind but something that's enormous but only 2wd. 

I’m glad I ditched by RWD for a FWD.  First time in two years I’ve had to worry about the snow but it’s a massive difference.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

I’m glad I ditched by RWD for a FWD.  First time in two years I’ve had to worry about the snow but it’s a massive difference.

Walking to where you need to go to takes care of any need to pick a car based on a week's weather every couple of years ;)

5 hours ago, G51 said:

We're projected to get 2 inches of sneachta tonight, a little further south of you. I doubt it'll come to anything. This island is simply too warm to get snow.

Where are you at?

1 hour ago, 101 said:

Because they're cheaper to buy, cheaper to run, and if they're only ever driven on the road it's very rare that 4wd is required?