Snow!

xbl

25 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

That would cause major knicker wetting here.

I'm sure there will be more than a few traffic accidents today (bloody immigrants!) but as the photo shows both the Toronto and Mississauga buses are still running as normal

4 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

f**k all fresh snow here in the Highlands (well Aviemore area anyway), although it was predicted. Hopefully we'll miss it all from now on.

The A9 is perfectly fine but still idiots in cars driving at 40mph when I'm on my way to work.

I'm on higher ground in Inverness and there's nothing here either.  Very cloudy but not much else.

9 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

f**k all fresh snow here in the Highlands (well Aviemore area anyway), although it was predicted. Hopefully we'll miss it all from now on.

The A9 is perfectly fine but still idiots in cars driving at 40mph when I'm on my way to work.

Get a big sign on the roof "I'm going to work you b*****ds", that'll fix it.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Chicken Wing said:
1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:
20210207_214039.thumb.jpg.2ea71f4ae525575d9f98bf04f72190f4.jpg

I was in Dundee circa 3 hours ago and it was clear!!

It's been pretty mental this evening. There's periods of calm then there are some mad blizzards that are dumping a load of snow. There's currently a pretty heavy blizzard right now that only started about 5 minutes ago, but for nearly an hour before there was nothing.

2 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Despite the warnings of Arctic weather, blizzards and freezing conditions, I can exclusively reveal there is NO SNOW ON THE SPERRINS!

We're projected to get 2 inches of sneachta tonight, a little further south of you. I doubt it'll come to anything. This island is simply too warm to get snow.