Snow!

xbl

Yes, just started pissing down with snow in Paisley :)
Just out of interest what is the general discriptive term used for snowing.

When it's raining, it's either drizzle, pouring or bucketing.

I know you get a "little flurry" of snow, but when it's heavy it doesn't exactly pour... so what is the term for heavy snowing ?

No matter what the official answer is, I doubt the descriptive term for snow will be pissing down!! :D

There's the 3rd accident outside. I wish people would drive more carefully.

Been snowing here constantly for a few hours now. Started off really light and just got gradually heavier. It's looking lovely out there. :D

Set up a camcorder in your window and I'll provide the slide whistles and cymbals for a 'krazy krashers' compilation.

It's getting heavier here! :D

So now, after a visit to Clydebank, me and my friend are going to make a giant snow penis.

I bet you suck it off.

If you don't, dare a mate to do it, take a photo and humiliate him on social networking sites.

Just out of interest what is the general discriptive term used for snowing.

When it's raining, it's either drizzle, pouring or bucketing.

I know you get a "little flurry" of snow, but when it's heavy it doesn't exactly pour... so what is the term for heavy snowing ?

Dunno, but the BBC were trying to tell us there was a "downpour" of snow the other day. Cracking piece of imagery there from people at the supposed pinnacle of their profession...

Dunno, but the BBC were trying to tell us there was a "downpour" of snow the other day. Cracking piece of imagery there from people at the supposed pinnacle of their profession...

I just describe it as a dump of snow..

Ok, so driving can be shite too. I was driving down my street, I went to slow down to pull into the side and let a van through.

However, neither my steering or brakes felt like working. I must have avoided the van by about a foot.

Had that myself today, coming over a bridge went to break but just felt like I was pressing fresh air. Foot right down but little response. Nervy times