Snow!

xbl

Your fitting square pegs into round holes, Ad Lib. I'm not self employed so that I can earn less than NMW, I'm self employed so I can earn more, not less. As for implementing an employment tribunal, I have no just grounds (other than the need to wear a jumper) and I'm a limited company.

Sue yourself.....?

Sue yourself.....?

It's been attempted in the past. Lodi v Lodi

Personal favourite bit from the judgement is the following extract:

We have considered whether respondent/defendant/beneficiary should be awarded his costs of suit on appeal, which he could thereafter recover from himself. However, we believe the equities are better served by requiring each party to bear his own costs on appeal

• 1 month later...

The Weather channel had Kirkcaldy scheduled for some snow this coming Sunday but they've changed their mind.

Think I'll stick to looking out the window for my weather forecast.

I'm getting one of those phones that tells you in a Steven Hawking voice what the weather is like. f**k slightly craning my neck upwards, I'd rather pay £75 a month for two years and have a robot do the work for me.

Typical East Kilbride. If a bit of confetti blows past the window at 9.30am they all f**k off home.

Good. I started working in EK a few months ago and i look forward to telling my work to get to f**k the second I see a drop of snow. Bunch of c***s that they are.