Snow!

xbl

VVVLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

If it lies properly, are you out? Thats your speciality isn't it?

See, now thats a reaction I like.

Childlike glee. :) Its refreshing :D

I don't understand this moaning and mumping about snow at all, its snooooowwwww! We get a few weeks of it a year and it adds a bit of adventure and novelty.

If it lies properly, are you out? Thats your speciality isn't it?

I don't understand this moaning and mumping about snow at all, its snooooowwwww! We get a few weeks of it a year and it adds a bit of adventure and novelty.

Ive always loved snow. My only gripe this time is that I cant go to the game today and it would more than likely be re-arranged for when Im offshore.

Other than that I love snow. :)

• 7 months later...

My gran said she saw some snow on the bus from Glasgow to Greenock yesterday.

When it comes down heavily I'll be all child like and excited and go out in it, but after a few days I'll be a grumpy f**k about it again.

I work in an office with no insulation, heating or draught proofing and last year I lost a week's wages due to the snow, not to mention the fact that my mate bought me Frightened Rabbit tickets and I couldn't get to the gig. Snow can f**k off.

I work in an office with no insulation, heating or draught proofing and last year I lost a week's wages due to the snow, not to mention the fact that my mate bought me Frightened Rabbit tickets and I couldn't get to the gig. Snow can f**k off.

Does you office not have a roof?

I'd be getting them telt.

Does you office not have a roof?

I'd be getting them telt.

It does, yes, but it's cavernous. So many cubic feet of space is nigh on impossible to heat, more so given that there's no heating or insulation, it's open plan and has a huge glass entrance.

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081103030741AAwa1mP