Snow!

xbl

Your neck o' the wids was hellish earlier. There was a sign saying "Skid Danger", they weren't wrong. I earned a few Tiger Stripes in my Calvin's I think.

You have no idea how bad it is :(

I crashed my car 2 weeks ago and now we only have my wife's car(MX-5) to drive just now.She does not want to drive to work tomorrow so i will have to take her :(

Guest The Phoenix

I think I'll change my name to one of those.

I used to be called Football Traffic.

Might I be so bold as to suggest "High Winds" as being more appropriate?

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Get one of these Scotrail

1895%20train%20smal.jpg

That's a photo from 1895, three steam engines and a plough clearing snow at Altnabreac. Almost suggets we've gone backwards in our ability to cope!

The resident electronic guru/trainspotter in my office tells me that the electronics on modern trains start failing below -5C so the doors freeze, heating fails etc, so ironically the old rickety trains with the handle doors, are more likely to keep running (although they're usually Baltic inside!)

It is raining in Allandale :D:D:D

Raining here too,hoping the temp doesn't drop leading to another round of icecapades.walking in Glasgow city centre today was like walking round the edge of a swimming pool,arsecheeks clenched,arms out and hope for the best.