Snow!

xbl

Always winter, never christmas, bwahahahahahaha! :D

Wee covering in Stirling, not so much though, just a few centimetres. I don't need to take action yet.

Au contraire mes ami.

Get yer scrunchie oot. It could be a valuable weapon when we raid your city and plunder all your goods wink.gif

Panic buy???

Sainsbury's were limiting folk to 3 loafs per customer. laugh.gif

Personally if I was trapped in the house I'd be getting more than bread.

The met office states that one street over the road has to 'take action', yet I have only to 'be prepared'. Load of nannying pish laugh.gif

Au contraire mes ami.

Get yer scrunchie oot. It could be a valuable weapon when we raid your city and plunder all your goods wink.gif

:lol:

A raiding party? In this weather?

f**k off xbl

I love snow, and no amount of snow will change that! I'm not at the age yet where I get dour and weary about a couple weeks of bad weather. I embrace the darkness and the cold. :)

laugh.gif

A raiding party? In this weather?

I love snow, and no amount of snow will change that! I'm not at the age yet where I get dour and weary about a couple weeks of bad weather. I embrace the darkness and the cold. smile.gif

Why don't you f**k off to the north of Finland then and give us all peace ?

Checked this 'rain today' site just now and it looks like we're next for the snow up here in the north of Scotland within the next couple of hours. Lots of precipitation moving west into the Moray Firth, temperature has gone up to zero as well.

Sainsbury's were limiting folk to 3 loafs per customer. :lol:

Personally if I was trapped in the house I'd be getting more than bread.

The met office states that one street over the road has to 'take action', yet I have only to 'be prepared'. Load of nannying pish :lol:

The wife bought loads of flour to make her own bread in the bread maker thing which gathers dust in the kitchen. Just in case we got snowed in down here. Ayr has had about an inch of snow in total since the weather began. :lol: