Snow!

xbl

The novelty has worn off now mad.gif

f**k OFF SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!

The novelty wore off for me years ago. It's a cunt of a thing that causes no end of hassle.

Edited by TheScarf

Plans = fucked.

I hate revising at home, but the alternative is a mamoth trek across Paisley, which should be avoided in the best weather.

I nearly decked it a few times yesterday but maintained my balance, not seen anyone fall yet.

Had to call off a meeting with my lecturer, funny if he turned up and nobody else did.

I'm the exact same. I got the 8:14am train from Falkirk to Stirling this morning only to discover there were nae buses running, very few taxis and horrific weather conditions. I immediately got the 9:06am train back to Falkirk.

I think I'm going to be stuck in Dennistoun. Meant to be going up to Aberdeen on the train as I'm heading offshore tomorrow but all the trains are cancelled I heard.

I'll need to phone Citylink to get a bus but they look likely to be cancelled too? :unsure:

Ma scheme in Glasgow has pretty much came to a standstill. Tried to get up to Drumchapel this morning, but my bus broke down, and when it started up again the bendy part didn't want to turn the corner and we were stuck behind an already stuck bus. It's absolutely mental outside. Some of the cars can't get up small slopes and are just skidding everywhere. Trains are off, buses are fucked...

Day off work. Anyone coming out for a snowball fight? :D

Left Larbert this morning at 7.30 to drive down to Windermere and just arrived.

However,first 12 miles took me an hour and a half, but roads were OK just south of Hamilton.

Meant to be driving back around 15.30 after meeting,but sounds like I'll meet snow coming south on my way back home