Snow!

xbl

Snowing heavily through in Bathgate just now Gaz - getting to work in Armadale tomorrow looks like fun - not

Cheers.

I'm dropping the wee one off at my mum's tomorrow so I'm up through Shieldhill, California and Avonbridge. Could be fun.

"The following schools are closed today: Shelbyville, Ogdenville, Ogdenville Tech and lastly West College Scotland... is open! And it's open season on savings at Springfield Menswear... which is closed"

:(

Old people hate snow. Everywhere you look old people are clearing paths and drives of the hated snow.

This despite the fact it's probably more dangerous to clear snow off a path when you are old than to walk down a snowy path. And it's certainly more dangerous to walk down a path at any age on a thin layer of scrapped ice instead of a couple of inches of snow. I mean, it's not as if it's knee deep!

Social services should confiscate shovels from all old people at this time of year. They are a danger to themselves and others.

They need to learn to love the crunch of snow under their feet, feel invigorated by the blue skies and chilly weather, give wry smiles as they remember snowball fights, forts built and jumping over hedges and fences into drifts in their youth instead of being miserable old c***s tossing disgusting liver coloured grit everywhere that turns everything mushy and wet instead of a having a landscape of pristine white snow. What is wrong with these people!

Nature has made even a post industrial shitehole like Motherwell look beautiful and these wrinkly clowns are out there at 7 in the morning to get rid of it!

Big society funeral in oor village today with about 2" snow cover........ Land Rovers as far as the eye can see.

Council even arranged an early bin lift........quite impressive.

Wonder if they will do that for my funeral.

PS cleared my garden path of snow by 7.55am.

Salt down at 8.07am.

No five days of sliding around on frozen slush footprints for me.