Snow!

xbl

My commute this morning was 2hrs 45 mins, instead of the usual 1hr 30 mins. Then all the buses were cancelled, then most of the trains were cancelled. They like to give the commuter a challenge.

Got back to home to discover another 4-5 inches was lying on the roads. Super.

Well I left work at 2. No way was I pissing about in that at 5. Absolute joke trying to get out of our Industrial Estate. Even the cops were going round roundabouts the wrong way. Of course I meet a big f**k off truck when I try it. It's the train for me tomorrow (if they're on). My car doesn't like this at all.

Hamilton is still completely grid-locked so I had the joy of a 7 mile walk home. There's no fucking way I'm walking back in tomorrow; my car can lie there until this clears (March probably)

The Mrs has been on the road for 10 hours now and is still a mile away; she turned back from her journey to Kilmarnock at 10.30 just past Newton Mearns!

My mate just phoned me to tell me he's walking home from Strathclyde to Motherwelllaugh.gif. Why would anyone go in on a day like this?

I left the house just after 7am today and there wasn't a hint of snow. Came as a total surprise to most it has to be said, especially in the city centre.

Unsure whether I should bother my arse attempting to get in tomorrow, really need to but I just know that it is going to be an utter nightmare.

I left the house just after 7am today and there wasn't a hint of snow. Came as a total surprise to most it has to be said, especially in the city centre.

Unsure whether I should bother my arse attempting to get in tomorrow, really need to but I just know that it is going to be an utter nightmare.

I didn't wake up untilhalf 8 and it was already snowing, no chance I was leaving in that.

Got kicked out of work at 3 today, they really should have let us go earlier to be honest, but I didn't have the car as my girlfriend dropped me in and then got stranded in Paisley. Lassie from work dropped me off at the St. James' interchange on the outskirts of Paisley and I walked up to Foxbar from there, about 4 miles or so going the route I did to try and shift the car (to no avail).

Looks like I'll be struggling to get into my workplace tomorrow as the car is stranded just nicely. I'll give it a go though as I have my last 3 days holiday booked and I don't want to change them against my will.

I fucking hate the snow, makes the mornings that bit harder to face.