Snow!

xbl

I'm leaving at lunchtime today. If I don't I'm seriously worried I'll not be able to get home.

What's the best site to find out about buses being cancelled and the likes?

This one should tell you what you need to know http://www.travelinescotland.com/welcome.do

The snow has stopped here, but according to the BBC weather website, as of three o'clock we're going to get fog. Tuesday's forecast is fog, so it looks like we'll be unable to see for the next two days.

I haven't seen a train all day, but I have saw a few buses glide by, so transport is still on.

Edit; Trains are on. Well, one went past - it could have been heading to the depot.

Edited by Smurph

Quite staggering to see how much snow Glasgow etc. is getting compared to Aberdeen. Looks like after getting it quite tight for the last week and so we're missing this latest batch. That said it is freezing up here and the slush has frozen which has left most streets in Aberdeen coated in ice. The pavements are a death trap. Fell over four times on the way to work this morning.

:( cleared the whole drive yesterday, now there is 4 more inches of snow on it, dont know why I bothered, at least I dont have to leave teh house and I have Macaroni Cheese for lunch. :D