Snow!

xbl

Also 2 cottages across the road have lost guttering as the snow slide off the roof.

Our gutters at the back are all buckled and cracked from when the snow fell off it, and there's a pile lying on top of the gutters at the front too - looking forward to seeing it all coming down, makes a hell of a noise. :D

Workmate of mine had his car pack in on the M77 yesterday. Spent 4 and a half hours in it waiting for the AA, who then gave him a lift home (to Glasgow). His body temperature had dropped just below the level where hypothermia kicks in.

Don't expect to see him in today.

Scotrail website saying all trains off but a train has just passed my office window unsure.gif

All train services via Kirkcaldy are withdrawn.

Thanks to Scotrail for claiming the services were still running on their website before I left the house, meaning a wasted 20min walk.

Same from Perth. I also got to the train station to find this out. Should probably have phoned or something to be fair, but they should update their website properly. I could be asleep right now rather than waking at 7.

Same from Perth. I also got to the train station to find this out. Should probably have phoned or something to be fair, but they should update their website properly. I could be asleep right now rather than waking at 7.

That's the point though. You wouldn't have got through on the phone as the lines would be inundated even if they had the staff to answer them. One person could update the website and clear the phone lines for important stuff.