Snow!

xbl

See all these folk a few pages back complaining about supermarkets having hardly any bread when they go at night, do they not realise that this happens in the height of summer as well? Both the Tesco in Falkirk sell out of bread by late evening and it's not cost-effective for them to keep their bakeries running through the night.

Looks like a nice day in Blackpool.

Jack all snow here in Bristol. A light dusting, but that was all last night - it melted during the day.

How much are we taliking about up your way - Dunfermline, Dundee, Falkirk, Perth appear to be worst hit judging by the posts on here. How much have you had - I'm curious because it looks like London has had about 4 or 5 inches and they're banging on like its the apocalypse. Kent has had about 7 inches so a bit more. I have heard reports of a metre in Scotland - what is it round your way?

Looks like a nice day in Blackpool.

Jack all snow here in Bristol. A light dusting, but that was all last night - it melted during the day.

How much are we taliking about up your way - Dunfermline, Dundee, Falkirk, Perth appear to be worst hit judging by the posts on here. How much have you had - I'm curious because it looks like London has had about 4 or 5 inches and they're banging on like its the apocalypse. Kent has had about 7 inches so a bit more. I have heard reports of a metre in Scotland - what is it round your way?

About a foot in Perth, double up the hills.

I don't mind it to be honest. They're set up a lot better for the cold weather so it doesn't really seem as 'in your face' as even a warmer temperature would in the UK.

I might have to go sledging tonight...

20cm of snow fell yesterday. The whole city shut down - most trams and buses were cancelled, virtually all taxi companies were closed. Very surprising since Prague usually copes well. The amount was a little unexpected, I suppose.

Well you did go and jinx it. :lol: