Snow!

xbl

Ventured out to Tesco in Central Retail Park, Falkirk tonight. We are completely out of food. I had to have at tin of leek and potato soup for breakfast. Anyway there was no bread, not a crumb.ohmy.gif

Tesco in Perth were apparently re-stocking some bread tonight with tomorrows stock as it was delivered early!!

WTF is wrong with people??

Ventured out to Tesco in Central Retail Park, Falkirk tonight. We are completely out of food. I had to have at tin of leek and potato soup for breakfast. Anyway there was no bread, not a crumb.ohmy.gif

Aye well thats when they normally sell out :blink:

They had plenty at lunchtime. I've got enough soup to last me a month!

....and have you noticed how all the staff congregate for a chat by the fire exit in the Tesco Extra section - lazy gits.

Edited by drs

That's exactly what my work has looked like the past few days.

You work the nightshift then when there is no bread on the shelfs and no customers either?

You'd be just as well buying that than bread, maybe not the milk, but it won't keep long.

If you were going buy some at least buy something that has some nutritional value.

Cravendale milk in the cardboard cartons keeps for a week once opened, and before you open it the best before date is usually a fair bit away. I bought two cartons today and they best before date is the 21st of December.

Cravendale milk in the cardboard cartons keeps for a week once opened, and before you open it the best before date is usually a fair bit away. I bought two cartons today and they best before date is the 21st of December.

Fucking panic buying scum!

Right fair enough, but I'm talking about the regulation cartons, or bottles or whatever the fuck they're called.

Cravendale is my wifes milk of choice for that very reason,We bought 2 x 4 litre cartons for £2 and gave 1 carton to the kids for their flat.