Snow!

xbl

I made this exact post a couple of days ago (here), but in light of the near week of snow we've just had, I felt I wanted to make it again:

We are going to get these threats every fucking week until the salt runs out and the councils can't afford to buy anymore. It's a wee bit cold at the moment, Christmas is coming, the council workers will be topping up their money any chance they get doing overtime.

It's really not going to snow at all.

Aye, all those quotes were really relevant to North Lanarkshire Council and their gritting policy.

Like I predicted, there was no snow at all. What a waste of fucking money.

Heavy snow here as well. No gritters though. They are all out getting pished on their overtime. Useless b*****ds.

What is it about Falkirk fans and predictions?

I made this exact post a couple of days ago (here), but in light of the near week of snow we've just had, I felt I wanted to make it again:

What is it about Falkirk fans and predictions?

They've been taking lessons from their manager.

A similar principal to be fair.

Although I'll grant you it's not nearly as pathetic as dubs.

If I was still doing it 2 years down the line, I'd agree with you, but as it is, confident predictions like that are worth chuckling at when they are proved immediately wrong!

Guest The Phoenix

Just as well you don't give other members a hard time for dragging up posts from the past.

I'm sure it is but I really can't be arsed checking.

You'd do the same if you weren't so bloody lazy. :ph34r:;)

"Alloa Academy, Alva Academy and Lornshill Academy will be open to all pupils in S4/5/6 from 10 am to 3 pm. This will allow pupils to walk to school in daylight.

It will not be business as usual. Facilities for study support will be offered and where possible, course work will be posted on the school's own website.

There will be no school transport available and parents/carers should be aware that it is their responsibility to ensure that their children get to and from school safely."

Aye, f**k that.