Snow!

xbl

I've been standing watching people try to leave the uni car park (which incidentally, is ungritted, because the Uni take all our money for pointless grass beds and benches, not keeping the fucking car parks usable), watching people take 15 minutes to move. High gear, low revs, ya numpties!

I've been standing watching people try to leave the uni car park (which incidentally, is ungritted, because the Uni take all our money for pointless grass beds and benches, not keeping the fucking car parks usable), watching people take 15 minutes to move. High gear, low revs, ya numpties!

Its funny. Shouldnt use 1st gear in the snow. Start in 2nd!

I parked in the car park at Wallace High this morning and walked over from there, as that had been properly gritted and treated.

Hooring it down in Stirling. :)

Yep! :D

I'm in my office watching people fail to leave their parking pays. High gear, low revs, and make the passenger get out and give you a wee shove to get started. Idiots!

Edited to add, forgot I'd just posted that already. :ph34r:

I parked in the car park at Wallace High this morning and walked over from there, as that had been properly gritted and treated.

Whereas I took advantage of the ungritted car park to hand brake turn myself into a bay. 8)

Edited by xbl

There's around 8 inches of snow where I live in Kirkcaldy (it's halfway up the car wheels). It hasn't been snowing since 10am, but it's started again just now. I'm off work, so not that bothered. Tomorrow could be a snow day.