Snow!

xbl

laugh.gif this will be one part of the year where i won't envy most of my friends for moving out. that said, my maw and dad can be tyrants when it comes to the application of the central heating.

My girlfriend goes mental with the central heating, oor living room is like a fucking sauna, not fun. Oor heating has been on full blast since about August.

The North East of Scotland as far west as Keith and all the way to the east coast has had significant snowfalls and warnings are in place on roads in the area, and some minor roads are closed and yes the Tomintoul to Cockbridge road is closed.

laugh.gif this will be one part of the year where i won't envy most of my friends for moving out. that said, my maw and dad can be tyrants when it comes to the application of the central heating.

The central heating in my house is half scunnered. It's either permanently on, or completely switched off at the boiler.

This makes sleeping difficult, as it's either Gas Mark 8 in my room. Or I'm chiseling ice off the furniture :( .

The central heating in my house is half scunnered. It's either permanently on, or completely switched off at the boiler.

This makes sleeping difficult, as it's either Gas Mark 8 in my room. Or I'm chiseling ice off the furniture :( .

Same here. I generally just leave it off all year round, although last winter I had it on for a couple of weeks - sleeping in a parka isn't very comfortable!

Snowwatch Day 2:

Still no snow. My brother tells me that there is a bit of snow in Inverness, which forces me to ask' "Did you get a day off school then?". "No" he replies. Well clearly it's not real snow if you aren't getting a day if school.