Snow!

xbl

I had the fright of my life this morning as I spun my car around in the snow and got stuck in a verge. I couldn't reverse out and my front two just kept of spinning, there must of been about a dozen cars went past and none of them stopped to help. I managed to scrape the snow away from my tyres before gently rocking my car backwards and forwards to get myself out of there.

I was looking forward to more snow but that was untill I actually had to drive in it, nightmare!

I have an acquaintance who has family in the RAF and their weather forecasting is predicting another 6 weeks of this weather. We're going to have to choose between world cup games and league games on a Saturday afternoon at this rate.

One of the primary schools in my town is claiming it will be closed if conditions dont improve, so surly my school should be off as well, I live closer to the primary than I do to the secondary.

One of the primary schools in my town is claiming it will be closed if conditions dont improve, so surly my school should be off as well, I live closer to the primary than I do to the secondary.

Yeah. It's that simple. The council look at how close you live to all the schools, and those that you can't walk to, they shut.

aye, but your a big boy now, you don't need mummy's hand to walk to school.

Be a brave wee sodjer and walk <_<

Aye but you can understand why I will be bitter walking past my old primary as they are off, hitting cars and whatnot whilst I am getting taught about the human kidney.

With my limited knowledge of weather forecasting, I think the cold weather will last until about next Wednesday before it starts to get a bit warmer. But I would imagine due to the amount of snow and ice about that the majority of SFL games will still be struggling to be playe don the 16th Jan.

Guest The Phoenix
aye, but your a big boy now, you don't need mummy's hand to walk to school.

Be a brave wee sodjer and walk <_<

Looks like his primary school has had a lot of snow closures over the years.

Aye but you can understand why I will be bitter walking past my old primary as they are off, hitting cars and whatnot whilst I am getting taught about the human kidney.

:bairn

Could be an interesting lesson. Put a pair of wellies on and get yourself to classes. :D

The kidney is fascinating, by the way.

Not really, done it in Standard Grade, i'm doing Int 2 biology which is basically the same so its rather boring, but on the bright side just looked at the Aberdeenshire website and got this....

Portlethen Academy

Closure date: 07/01/2010 partial closure see comments A decision will be made as early as possible on Thursday morning 7th January regarding the opening of the Academy. Please check this website and the Information Telephone line for an update .

fingers crossed.

Not really, done it in Standard Grade, i'm doing Int 2 biology which is basically the same so its rather boring, but on the bright side just looked at the Aberdeenshire website and got this....

Portlethen Academy

Closure date: 07/01/2010 partial closure see comments A decision will be made as early as possible on Thursday morning 7th January regarding the opening of the Academy. Please check this website and the Information Telephone line for an update .

fingers crossed.

Aw, one of my schools. :D

I find biology in general fascinating to be honest, but then I'm a bit strange like that. I hope you get the closure you're after. We all need a little closure now and again.

Aw, one of my schools. :D

I find biology in general fascinating to be honest, but then I'm a bit strange like that. I hope you get the closure you're after. We all need a little closure now and again.

You went to Porty Academy? :o:huh: