Snow!

xbl

Main roads here are fine, doesn't stop the bunnet brigade still driving at 10 mph though.

Back streets are horrendous, my own street is just big ridges of packed ice/snow, which of course gritters haven't been near. Pavements are still lethal.

Every shop has run out of salt and the grit bin two streets away from me has been bled dry :(

Beijing -32, 33inches of snow in parts of america , according to real radio.and we get so f###d when we get a portion of what other countries get.

They prepare for those conditions. We don't and then get angry (rightly to some extent) when we can't cope.

If the experts are to be believed, this type of weather, perhaps not as extreme, will be the norm in years to come so the Government/Councils will just have to spend more cash on grit, grit lorries and snow ploughs.

Some of the pavements just now are a disgrace and almost impossible to walk on.

Brilliant! I love walking in the snow, I've taken the dog out in the snow a few times over the last week.

It was, just a short walk, mum already walker her this morning. I'm not sure the dog likes the snow much, she is only a border terrier so we stuck to the track of she would have been stuck.

Snow's annoying me now. Too much of it.

I like to look at it, but now I'm back at school and I actually need to leave the house, it's impractical. I don't want to slide for ages. I'd rather have my two feet firmly on the ground.