Snow!

xbl

When was the last time we had a White Christmas in Scotland i.e. snow on Christmas Day? I suppose places further north might have had quite a few but I think I'm going back 7-8 years anyway for one in Glasgow.

A mild smattering of snow in Leith, mainly frost still.

When was the last time we had a White Christmas in Scotland i.e. snow on Christmas Day? I suppose places further north might have had quite a few but I think I'm going back 7-8 years anyway for one in Glasgow.

A mild smattering of snow in Leith, mainly frost still.

2004 in Greenock, really heavy snow all afternoon.

ITN news was brilliant.

BLIZZARD BRITAIN

DEATH

MURDER

KILL

SHIT YOUR PANTS!

Some English twat spent four hours driving four hundred yards from McDonalds.

Just walk ffs!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Apparently trains have become stuck in the snow outside of Central and engineers face a very brutal shift to try and free them again. Hence closure of station!

The Central is indeed fucked.

There's hardly any snow lying in town, and only 3-4 inches on the southside. It's a bloody embarrasment that our biggest city can be brought to a standstill by a few inches of snow.

I eventually joined the scrum to board a bus, and fucked off it a mile from home as it wasn't going anywhere. Dearie me.

All this busses and trains being cancelled is a load of rubbish, especially your south-east englanders who batten down the hatches at the mere sight of something that looks slightly like a snowflake. Out here is Germany the trains run on time in -15 and heavy snow. It's a bloody good job the Russians were on the Eastern front and not us!

All buses have been cancelled in and out of Castlemilk.

I noticed that all the 75 buses were turning at the roundabout at Croftfoot Road, but the 31 was persevering and heading up the hill to E.K! It was alright, but quite funny to see some of the folk spinning up the hill whilst folk in the outside lane blasted by, no problem. High gear kids.

East Kilbride was fun- someone nearly span out infront of me then I stopped in a queue on a hill. As I sat there I felt as if the car was moving and sure enough it was sliding down after I had stopped. Moved forward and it was O.K. :lol: