Snow!

xbl

absolute joke in cumbernauld. cars just abandoned on the dual carriageway.

Why do people do that ?

Surely if the car is stuck, the best thing would be to stay with it.. But I bet 9 times out of 10 they would be able to drive on, just they are too scared too..

leaving the car abandoned just adds to the problems as other cars can't get past.. The best way to clear roads is for cars to drive on them.

Why do people do that ?

Surely if the car is stuck, the best thing would be to stay with it.. But I bet 9 times out of 10 they would be able to drive on, just they are too scared too..

leaving the car abandoned just adds to the problems as other cars can't get past.. The best way to clear roads is for cars to drive on them.

Took about an hour to get home instead of the usual 10 minutes.

absolute joke in cumbernauld. cars just abandoned on the dual carriageway.

Completely mental. A80 has been shut both ways meaning travel to and from Glasgow is impossible even if the weather weather allowed it. My mate text me saying he's stranded on a bus 5 miles from home as a result.

I just made a wee snow man in a parking spot outside my flat. It had a coffe cup hat, two wee leaves for eyes and a cigarette in it's mouth. I was trying to look out my window to see how it would be destryoed first. By a car or by a ned kicking the shit out of it. Turns out it was a ned kicking it's head off. Fortunately, the ned's girlfriend rebuilt it.

Just took me 2 hours to get from Brightons to Shieldhill (usually would take 4 mins)

Tried Reading Brae twice and parked/abandoned cars were causing all the problems.

Pirely Hill was just too steep, ended up driving to Maddy and going back road to California before getting to Shieldhill.

Falkirk council are fucking clueless.

I still love snow though :D

Its deep as f**k here now :)

Is it meant to be a White Christmas?

They are not sure. It is due to stay cold, and they recon the snow already here will still be here on Friday. But for it to be an official white christmas, it needs to actually snow on Christmas day.

But my guessis there will be snow on the ground at least