Snow!

xbl

In the space of five minutes, Tollcross has turned completely white! I've also just seen the second snow related accident outside.

Much the same down the road from you at Parkhead Cross. So much white powder lying around I thought some dealer had dropped their stash. :-) Westmuir Street with a street value of 20K.

Sorry been reading the drug threads too closely. :-)

Much the same down the road from you at Parkhead Cross. So much white powder lying around I thought some dealer had dropped their stash. :-) Westmuir Street with a street value of 20K.

Sorry been reading the drug threads too closely. :-)

:lol: First time that's ever been said about Westmuir Street.

snow on the way though its snowing in Dumbarton now

I had a really heavy sleet shower ten minutes ago which whited out my lounge dormer window. It's melting now though. I also have a party to go to in the East End of Glasgae Toon the night. I'm looking forward to it, just not the getting there and coming home again. <_<

And it's lying! :D

No, I'm sure it was definitely snow! ;)

:lol: First time that's ever been said about Westmuir Street.

Westmuir Street in the new Byres Road I have you know. How could it be anything else with bohemian Thistle supporters ( an actor to trade - well the lead role in Dr Jubilo's Pills in Primary 7) like me living round here. You will not find a more sophisticated, cosmopolitan bistro like The Prince Charlie anywhere in Glasgow. :-)

In the space of five minutes, Tollcross has turned completely white! I've also just seen the second snow related accident outside. A car turned right onto London Road, the back end swung out and hit the kerb.

I've got my curtains closed, and when I read your post I thought "Aw, she's close by, I'll have a peek."

It's completely white! Last time I checked it was pishing down, now it's snowing pretty heavily. Hurray!

In the space of five minutes, Tollcross has turned completely white! I've also just seen the second snow related accident outside. A car turned right onto London Road, the back end swung out and hit the kerb.

Yep, just up the road here in Carntyne and the place is covered.

Westmuir Street in the new Byres Road I have you know. How could it be anything else with bohemian Thistle supporters ( an actor to trade - well the lead role in Dr Jubilo's Pills in Primary 7) like me living round here. You will not find a more sophisticated, cosmopolitan bistro like The Prince Charlie anywhere in Glasgow. :-)

:lol::lol::lol: