Snow!

xbl

As a Scot, I believe that if it does snow you're now legally and morally bound to strut about declaring "ye call this fucking snow?".

Oh, and Thundermonkey will shortly be on to explain that it isn't the soft southerners overreacting to the snow, but in fact, an opportunity for all the communities of south England to get together in a spirit of harmony and rejoice in the winter wonderland.

Another fail :lol:

I said I understood why folk took time off work. You were so far up Swampy's arse that day you fell for his bullshit assumptions. Faced with 2 or 3 hours stuck on the M25 because the buses and trains were cancelled would have probably been enough for me to call in as well.

Another fail :lol:

I said I understood why folk took time off work. You were so far up Swampy's arse that day you fell for his bullshit assumptions. Faced with 2 or 3 hours stuck on the M25 because the buses and trains were cancelled would have probably been enough for me to call in as well.

il_430xn6449164.jpg

The snow has been forecast for days but still the gritters in West Lothian appear to be locked up in the garage. Took 2 hours to get the 10 miles from Livingston to Linlithgow last night and about 40 minutes this morning to get back to Livi. Any more snow today and I will be on my way home.

The snow has been forecast for days but still the gritters in West Lothian appear to be locked up in the garage. Took 2 hours to get the 10 miles from Livingston to Linlithgow last night and about 40 minutes this morning to get back to Livi. Any more snow today and I will be on my way home.

Girtters did somebody mention Gritters..where where....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Places passed through last night / this morning, Ayr, Prestwick, Troon, Kilmarnock, Auchinleck, New Cumnock, Sanquar, Thornhill, Dumfries, Annan, Gretna, Carlisle, Lockerbie, Carstairs, Motherwell, Glasgow, Paisley, Irvine.

A dusting of snow in Sanquar, and some in Carstairs and Motherwell. Every where else was dry, frosty.

Places passed through last night / this morning, Ayr, Prestwick, Troon, Kilmarnock, Auchinleck, New Cumnock, Sanquar, Thornhill, Dumfries, Annan, Gretna, Carlisle, Lockerbie, Carstairs, Motherwell, Glasgow, Paisley, Irvine.

A dusting of snow in Sanquar, and some in Carstairs and Motherwell. Every where else was dry, frosty.

Head east. At least you guys keep a decent gap between trains,i cannot understand so many of my fellow drivers that still feel the need to hog my back bumper. Keep your F**King distance.