Snow!

xbl

I'm one of those who hates snow. Sure, it's lovely to see if you are planning on staying in for the day/evening, but it is a pain in the chops if you have got to go out to do stuff.

Pah. I love snow. I love walking in snow, I love making snowballs, and as far as I'm concerned, you're never too old to make a snowman. :D

Its eased off again, but still, snow! Even if it was just for a few minutes.

As Adam said, it's fine if you're sitting in the house, but if you have to leave the house at any point it's a pain in the tits. It gets you absolutely soaking and freezing.

However, I remember at school, there was nothing quite like the excitement that gripped you when there was talk of snow. We might get to go home, or, at worst, a huge snowball fight on the fields. Year versus year.

Good times.

As Adam said, it's fine if you're sitting in the house, but if you have to leave the house at any point it's a pain in the tits. It gets you absolutely soaking and freezing.

However, I remember at school, there was nothing quite like the excitement that gripped you when there was talk of snow. We might get to go home, or, at worst, a huge snowball fight on the fields. Year versus year.

Good times.

Until you get whacked squarely on the nose or the ear :lol:

Guest The Phoenix
I want proper snow!!!

I was going to say that.

Can't be bothered with snow that arrives with a promise and then fails to deliver by turning to slush at the first sign of a temperature rise.

Its a sign that I am getting old when I see snow as a problem rather than fun, as soon as it started my first reaction was not "this should be good" it was "this will cause a bit of trouble driving home" :(

Snow's great if you're a kid, or maybe if you have kids. Other than that it's a pain in the arse (figuratively) and the accompanying cold weather is a pain in the joints (literally) - particularly sitting at the football for a couple of hours.