Snow!

xbl

12 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Somehow managed to get through and up the big hill at Kirrirmuir in the downpour. Cars sliding all over the place whilst I held my breath and careered through at about 2mph in 2nd gear.

Me upon passing the useless fucers

mr_plow5.jpg

Just seen a rant about it on FB. Apparently a wee crash. Was it you? 😂

10 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Bing Crosby can f**k right off 

9A2334A9-E4B9-4467-B585-BD9B73799272.thumb.png.132fd5a4192fb2ce579a54629196cee0.png

It is said that when the certain wind resistant residents of Chicago watched New York freeze solid in the film 'The Day After Tomorrow' there were calls of the people of New York being nothing but a bunch of pussies, ''this happens to Chicago every winter''?

I went to bed ~2am the other day when there was still tonnes of snow outside, and I was woken at 8am when there wasn't even a patch to be seen.  Very disappointing.

No puddles though; you'd think there had just been light rain over dry ground through the night.  Where did all the water go? 🤨

12 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

Bing Crosby can f**k right off 

9A2334A9-E4B9-4467-B585-BD9B73799272.thumb.png.132fd5a4192fb2ce579a54629196cee0.png

Yea, but you lot have clothing made to withstand that kinda s**t. Down here in Texas they’re  calling for it being -17 with the wind chill, and the s**t “cold weather” clothing they sell down here is like toilet paper in strong winds!

3 hours ago, TxRover said:

Yea, but you lot have clothing made to withstand that kinda s**t. Down here in Texas they’re  calling for it being -17 with the wind chill, and the s**t “cold weather” clothing they sell down here is like toilet paper in strong winds!

Is TX an abbreviation for Texas? 

3 hours ago, TxRover said:

image.jpeg.069f51c570aa2d9b3fea8c007e8eb708.jpeg

9 hours ago, TxRover said:

I got a pair of Goretex boots down from $200 to $50 in Miami about 3 weeks before we left to move up here. Initially I was very pleased with my find but realized while in the queue that they’d been reduced so hard because nobody in Miami’s ever going to need Goretex boots and then got fucked off about having to move again. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 21/12/2022 at 02:28, Hedgecutter said:

I went to bed ~2am the other day when there was still tonnes of snow outside, and I was woken at 8am when there wasn't even a patch to be seen.  Very disappointing.

No puddles though; you'd think there had just been light rain over dry ground through the night.  Where did all the water go? 🤨

Dens park.