Snow!

xbl

39 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

After no snow for 5 days Inverness got a heavy does of it through the night.  Not a cloud in the sky now so that's our next 2 home games, one of which is tonight, postponed.

Usually games get called off due to fan safety, surely the pitch can be made playable. 

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Usually games get called off due to fan safety, surely the pitch can be made playable. 

It was minus 8 here last night, and I think minus 6 the night before.  No amount of pitch covers will counteract that.

Edit - You're probably not aware, but we've had, I think, 8 of our last 10 scheduled league and cup games postponed.  One was due to Raith players all getting Covid to be fair. We've played 2 games this year.

Edited by TheScarf

4 hours ago, philpy said:

I cleared the car with a soft brush yesterday morning. Chucked it over the garden fence, forgot about it until this morning. Took ages to find the bloody thing in the snow 😅

I’ve done the same but I’ll find it in a few days.

5 hours ago, philpy said:

I cleared the car with a soft brush yesterday morning. Chucked it over the garden fence, forgot about it until this morning. Took ages to find the bloody thing in the snow 😅

You chucked your car over a fence?

You should consider lifting washing machines up stairs for a living instead of shunning customers who arrive 15 minutes before closing time.