Snow!

xbl

Just now, Alert Mongoose said:

It’s possible but I’m not going back out there to check.

I was at a Dumbarton game about 3-4 years ago and the PA announced that someone had left their windows down on their car, I of course thought 'what stupid c**t has done that' then he read out the number plate.

Do people in Glasgow know how to drive in the snow?

It has to be noted that this is central Glasgow and there doesn't seem to have been any attempt at gritting. It took me nearly an hour to get into work, mainly on an A road that didn't seem to have been treated and colleagues who live further afield said the roads were fine until they crossed the border into Glasgow and everything slowed to a crawl on untreated roads.

4 hours ago, Empty It said:
4 hours ago, The Golden God said:
People who don’t like snow also vote Conservative

I think the person with an alias based on someone who's made a living exploiting vulnerable people is more likely to vote Tory than people who just like a wee bit snow tbh.

You're a pit of despair, you disgust me, you disgust everyone.

After no snow for 5 days Inverness got a heavy does of it through the night.  Not a cloud in the sky now so that's our next 2 home games, one of which is tonight, postponed.

After no snow for 5 days Inverness got a heavy does of it through the night.  Not a cloud in the sky now so that's our next 2 home games, one of which is tonight, postponed.

I noticed at midnight that the it was light outside, had a look and it was snowing. Amazing how the light from the city reflects off of the snow in the sky, was almost as if I was daylight.

Annoying as f**k to be honest because we can’t get to any of our sites for work so we’ve been left doing office work. This has probably set us back by another couple of weeks.

3 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

I noticed at midnight that the it was light outside, had a look and it was snowing. Amazing how the light from the city reflects off of the snow in the sky, was almost as if I was daylight.

Annoying as f**k to be honest because we can’t get to any of our sites for work so we’ve been left doing office work. This has probably set us back by another couple of weeks.

I woke up about 3 for a piss and noticed my room was pretty bright, thought I'd slept in but it was the white from the snow brightening the whole place.

34 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

For the second day in a row Angus Council have folk out clearing the pavements but no one touching the roads.

Looks like a significantly reduced bus service too.

At least you'll get your old man scooter out the day, then.