Top Gear- New Series Starts Tonight

Andy Dufresne

Lancia now are no marks making ugly versions of Fiats- indeed you really should just buy the Fiat which is better looking....

I remember looking up their website a few months back just out of curiosity. What a major disappointment. Ugly big cars and nothing else. Shocking really when you think about their rallying pedigree.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't get it anymore. I used to love Top Gear, honestly I did. I even liked Clarkson :o Then I got a bit bored with it.

Earlier this evening I walked past my sons bedroom and he was doubled up in laughter watching it. He was telling me it was "must see television". I suppose I should have sussed that since he's a 16 year old who likes to claim everyday that he almost killed himself - today it was lifting shoe boxes :rolleyes: - that he may be prone to exaggeration. However I found myself with a quiet moment at work, and a warm cup of coffee on my desk so I thought "why not".

Frankly the show is utter shite now. The whole sequence about the tingling feeling between your penis and the prostate was infantile and juvenile at best. I could perhaps understand why a daft virgin student might find it funny, or why a brain dead call centre worker might laugh out loud at it but there's f**k all humour left in it for us grown ups. Indeed I was left wondering if that little poofter Richard Hammond in particular wasn't protesting just a little too much.

It's dull, dull, dull, dull, dull.

:thumsup2

They really do have the greatest job on television. Without a shadow of a doubt.

Yer man Rav had the best job on telly for a fortnight before he got chucked out of Strictly.

Has anyone else noticed the increasing number of attractive females standing towards the front of the audience?

Surely not a ratings ploy.... :huh:

And again. :lol:

Top Gear is like Off the Ball. Initially a good show, with presenters that didn't get on your tits, and with fresh material.

Now both just trundle out the same pish week after week, with little originality and the presenters grate like f*ck. Ok, OTB and TG both have their reasons for tuning in, but they are shadows of what they were just 5 years ago.

Top Gear is like Off the Ball. Initially a good show, with presenters that didn't get on your tits, and with fresh material.

Now both just trundle out the same pish week after week, with little originality and the presenters grate like f*ck. Ok, OTB and TG both have their reasons for tuning in, but they are shadows of what they were just 5 years ago.

Well, if you don't like it, TURN IT THE FUCK OFF!!!

Well, if you don't like it, TURN IT THE f**k OFF!!!

I don't watch or listen to either other than in passing.

I'm not saying other people can't watch it, just stating an opinion. You need to calm down with a nice glass of warm milk and cookies.. ;)

top gear is a bit crap now. clarkson in particular is a total cock. does anyone else get the feeling hes actually started to believe the shite he spouts, rather than it just being jokes?

No, never. If anything, he's playing to the gallery more than ever.

hmmm....

either way, the sad part is that some people take his ramblings as gospel. you ever read his column in the sun? plus what he said about gordon brown was a bit nasty. i like gordon, its just a shame nobody else does and the rest of his party are useless fuckers

:lol:

Archived