Top Gear- New Series Starts Tonight

Andy Dufresne

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was pretty good IMO, the roads underground the People's House in Romania are so cool. 8) Was funny when James broke down in the middle of some wee Romanian village in the middle of nowhere too, full of gypsies and people with pitchforks and horse and carts. :lol: Was like something out of Resident Evil 4!

only fannys watch car programes like that

get yerself a nice wee corsa no a fukn bmw that costs a million pound

That's why people watch Top Gear, to get away from reality. It'd be fucking boring if they were just test driving a Corsa instead of going to Romania to f**k about! :lol:

Aye cause I watched it so I know what Lamborghini I will be buying next :lol:

Last nices show was superb - loved May's reaction to his present getting destroyed :lol:

Aye cause I watched it so I know what Lamborghini I will be buying next :lol:

Last nices show was superb - loved May's reaction to his present getting destroyed :lol:

That bit killed me - so bloody funny. I actually thought the whole show was quite good but I hated the guy that was getting interviewed and that did the lap. Boresvilles.

It's getting even more contrived each series.

Used to be essential viewing for me. Can't really be arsed anymore.

Sad but true.

Last nights was ok I suppose but there was something really quite similar a few years back where they did that in Italy or somewhere.

Time to end it, let us have the good ones on Dave :(

Sad but true.

Last nights was ok I suppose but there was something really quite similar a few years back where they did that in Italy or somewhere.

Time to end it, let us have the good ones on Dave :(

The road scene at the end when they found the long, winding one was a carbon copy of the Italy episode, unfortunately.

I thought it was pretty funny, laughed at quite a few of the things that happened although I must admit I thought the same as others about the road part at the end. Amazing looking road though, it has to be said!

I must've missed the Dunfermline gag. What was it?

I must've missed the Dunfermline gag. What was it?

Something about the best car being "x" but car "y" was the best value for money, in much the same way as if you wanted to get the more for your money in a house, you'd buy one in Dunfermline.

Well, that post would certainly make sense of your name, if you were relating to how smart you are.

Then again, most Donkey's probably have a higher IQ than you.

Archived