The Pun Club

Guest The Phoenix

I know, a grave attempt at some humour.

Im just trying to cheer myself up as in a wee bit pain.

I had to go to the hosptial for a minor op to remove a wee lump I had on my back.

It was a french surgeon and he simply lanced deceased.

That takes crypt humour to new depths.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 10 months later...

*bump*

New topic........fruit & veg

Lettuce see what you can come up with.

No doubt The Phoenix will turnip soon

Carrot turnip and not welcome this thread back from the dead. Just emptied the bin as there's not mushroom for anything more to go in.

Carrot turnip and not welcome this thread back from the dead. Just emptied the bin as there's not mushroom for anything more to go in.

:)

The cornier the better.

Between you and Unlesh, whit a pear o' plums yez are.

You'll be lucky if you see old Pheonix today, he's away to brussels for a holiday. Maybe I shouldn't have leeked that info.

In fact he's gone to Italy for some fitba coaching from Totti....he's showing him how to peel off his man , skin the full back, chip the keeper and put the ball in the onion bag. :)

:)

The cornier the better.

Between you and Unlesh, whit a pear o' plums yez are.

Nice to see you've grown a pear. Obviously you'll never be the apple of my eye because you are so marrow minded but I still leek the intention. :D

In fact he's gone to Italy for some fitba coaching from Totti....he's showing him how to peel off his man , skin the full back, chip the keeper and put the ball in the onion bag. :)

Naw he's no. He's just rang me on his apple phone, he took up the new cheap deal through the orange network. The fuckers charged him £10 connection though, he was going bananas, so much so he's appealing it.

Naw he's no. He's just rang me on his apple phone, he took up the new cheap deal through the orange network. The fuckers charged him £10 connection though, he was going bananas, so much so he's appealing it.

So that was why he lost the tumshie and was goin nuts when somebody asked him, "What's tomato wi you ?"

I'm sure he will be peppering the goal with shallots in no time

You'll be lucky if you see old Pheonix today, he's away to brussels for a holiday. Maybe I shouldn't have leeked that info.

That's a shame,as he usually comes up with a few peaches,but he's no bean around for some time.

Last I heard was he bought his wife a puppy for her birthday and when she asked what breed,he said "it's a cauliflower"!

That's a shame,as he usually comes up with a few peaches,but he's no bean around for some time.

Last I heard was he bought his wife a puppy for her birthday and when she asked what breed,he said "it's a cauliflower"!

He calls her his "Melancholy Baby".

She's got a face like a melon and a body like a collie.

Did he not do a runner after being caught pumpkin some cabbage's bird ?

Aye,I think she was a swede,but he got cold feet when she asked if he could help her in raisin her kids

She fabricated some story to the police to get him into trouble and said he'd graped her.

The detective quickly found out it was a deliberate Lychee was telling

Aye,I think she was a swede,but he got cold feet when she asked if he could help her in raisin her kids

She fabricated some story to the police to get him into trouble and said he'd graped her.

The detective quickly found out it was a deliberate Lychee was telling

Of course it didn't help that his pals kept asking,"Where's that broad bean ?"

And when she said that he wasn't leaving, he replied, "Oh yes I yam !"

You should have seen that mangoe !! :P

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived