The Pun Club

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Phoenix

Was there ever mention of a Pun Club fives team? Is anyone Still Game?

Football, beers and puns really would be The High Life.

We dribble from our brains not with our feet.

typical... I see you have come here just to throw in that pun

Well there's no point in being shy and to be honest,you've got to think outside the box or pay the penalty.

There's been lots of good posts on this thread,but I think we've turned the corner and achieved our goal.

Somehow dont think I'll have the final word on this as I imagine King Kebab already has a semi at the possible opportunities ahead

At least we have managed to save the football puns, hopefully some more people get their puns dugout and will throw-in their ideas.

I think their too shy.

Guest The Phoenix

It's ridiculously early for unsporting behaviour but I'm going to tackle it anway.

There's a few folk on here that are guilty of simulation and the penalty for that is to stand in the corner for 90 minutes.

The offenders will get extra time for any dissent.

During their time in the corner, the offenders must do SFA - this includes playing keepy uppy with their balls.

Ive had enough of this. Im flitting. Anyone got a 6 yard box to pack my belongings into?

Think I have one in the Corner of my room next to my Chest of drawers...

Nah still footy.

But if we fail with footy puns maybe food puns can be the substitute.

I your defense you've come up with some good ones on this thread Hibernia22,so I'm not going to attack you for that.

I've not really been a fan of yours,but lend my support as long as you're part of the Pun team.

However,you'll need to stretcher your imagination further if your going to compete,as I think you Mitre be out of your depth.

If you cause any arm,banned you may well be !

I your defense you've come up with some good ones on this thread Hibernia22,so I'm not going to attack you for that.

I've not really been a fan of yours,but lend my support as long as you're part of the Pun team.

However,you'll need to stretcher your imagination further if your going to compete,as I think you Mitre be out of our depth.

If you cause any arm,banned you may well be !

I think it was a one-trick pun. I don't want things to get messi on here.

By the way, just thinking about the England game recently, don't you think Heskey went down easily? I think he made emile of it.

Archived