Sign in to follow this  
twisteH

The Pun Club

I just got off the boat at the port, but wine really isn't my thing, my knowledge of wine goes from a half bottle of buckfast all the way up to.... a big bottle of buckfast

Team: Rangers

yup

I just got off the boat at the port, but wine really isn't my thing, my knowledge of wine goes from a half bottle of buckfast all the way up to.... a big bottle of buckfast

You really need to vary it a bit more, you're really stuck between a rioja and a hard place with your choices there!!!

You really need to vary it a bit more, you're really stuck between a rioja and a hard place with your choices there!!!

I rarely drink Alcohol I'm a bit of a fitness freak, but I don't like to wine on about that now.

f**k.... been sitting here for 5 minutes now trying to think of a pun that I can use "jacob's creek" in laugh.gif

f**k.... been sitting here for 5 minutes now trying to think of a pun that I can use "jacob's creek" in laugh.gif

Stop wining and be Reislingable!!!

Anyway I don't know if "Jacob's Creek" would count as it's a brand name I would need claret-fication!!!wink.gif

I rarely drink Alcohol I'm a bit of a fitness freak, but I don't like to wine on about that now.

That must have driven you Jacob's Cream Crackers, somewhat akin to being up shit Creek without a paddle.

I agree!!!

Syrah all later!!!

I was champagne at the bit to get a read at this thread - there are some corkers here!

I was champagne at the bit to get a read at this thread - there are some corkers here!

That takes the biscuit !

Think we should breakaway from this subject as its starting to yoyo between the same wines.

sitcom related puns.... NOW!

hi-di-di I was thinking of these when I was in the office earlier, it's an absolutly fabulous pun based topic. I'm starting it off at the bottom level but I'll be Shooting for the Stars. I'm going to think of some more while I eat my porridge, oh well I just thought I would say 'allo 'allo, it's always good to be keeping up appearances in the general nonsense section.

As time goes by it's the young ones on here who are making the best posts and not those who are just waiting for god

11 puns in 1 post!

I'll give anyone who can beat that 2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps!

I would try, but my wife and kids would go crazy at me being at the computer for so long.

I would try, but my wife and kids would go crazy at me being at the computer for so long.

Outnumbered, eh?

Yeah, but then again, I could just send my dads army on them.

Who do you think you are kidding, Mr Hibernia?

Who do you think you are kidding, Mr Hibernia?

They're not very tough. My dads already got one foot in the grave.

awww what petty fool -1'd my 11 pun mega post.... it would take 2 and a half men to pun better!

We don't want to interact with you...everybody hates kris. :P