The Pun Club

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sitcom related puns.... NOW!

hi-di-di I was thinking of these when I was in the office earlier, it's an absolutly fabulous pun based topic. I'm starting it off at the bottom level but I'll be Shooting for the Stars. I'm going to think of some more while I eat my porridge, oh well I just thought I would say 'allo 'allo, it's always good to be keeping up appearances in the general nonsense section.

As time goes by it's the young ones on here who are making the best posts and not those who are just waiting for god

Guest The Phoenix

I would try, but my wife and kids would go crazy at me being at the computer for so long.

Outnumbered, eh?

Guest The Phoenix

Yeah, but then again, I could just send my dads army on them.

Who do you think you are kidding, Mr Hibernia?

Well, I've Got News For You, I will try! In fact, I won't, I believe I'm a respectable gentleman of society; I don't Mock The Week. ;)

Close the thread and award this man the prize of a bowl of Porridge.

he wins billcosby it was the best pun yet! coupling together the answers like that is exellent, I just saw on the news that 9/11 is now being blamed on fawlty towers (sorry)

Some of you are really needing to Curb Your Enthusiasm as all you are doing is displaying your own Arrested Development in regards to the Pun thread!!!

I asked the guys in The Office and they said if you can manage to keep it simple with no added Extra's you could soon find yourself being King Of The Hill, as long as you don't get nervous and can keep the Butterflies to a minimum, your puns will be declared as being Absolutely Fabulous and you'll be living the Life Of Riley and if there's any justice you might be able to make some Bread out of it!!!

Happy Days, you'll be saying to yourself as you leave people Bewitched and your verbosity is so universally regarded that your enemies will be Outnumbered, but only for as long as you can keep coming up with The Goodies and of course as long as you still enjoy it, if you can keep waking up in the morning say "I, Lovett" all will be well with the world and you won't just be Keeping Up Appearances!!!

Archived