The Pun Club

Good to see someone undertook the Operation in getting this thread going again as its a Subbuteo of a thread.

Would be great to keep it going instead of waiting on a period similar to my Payday for someone to post a reply.

My thoughts exactly - snap.

If people don't like the thread they can get to Buckaroo!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

The Lord of Puns has returned, to resurrect a legendary thread, something that has gone down in P&B folklore.

My faithful pioneers, we must continue from where we left off. No subject can escape from our punnery. We shall dominate, like we used to. We shall be victorious.

The Lord of Puns has returned, to resurrect a legendary thread, something that has gone down in P&B folklore.

My faithful pioneers, we must continue from where we left off. No subject can escape from our punnery. We shall dominate, like we used to. We shall be victorious.

It doesn't work that way. You can't just announce a pun thread. You need a proper set up, a proper initiation, and intelligent participants!!!

You have none of those!!!

Guest The Phoenix

The Lord of Puns has returned, to resurrect a legendary thread.

No I haven't.

Well, actually, yes I have now.

You have a lot to learn from the Master, Grasshopper.

Excuse me, Mr.Phoenix, but I believe I created this thread. Whilst I greatly respect you, I ask for the same in return.

Guest The Phoenix

Excuse me, Mr.Phoenix, but I believe I created this thread. Whilst I greatly respect you, I ask for the same in return.

And your point is?

You may have created the thread but I have graced it with my genius.

Respect is earned, Grasshopper, not donated. ;)

By Vectron, I've been meaning to ask, in the name of mighty Vectron whatever happened to your planned p&b pool night?

Guest The Phoenix

By Vectron, I've been meaning to ask, in the name of mighty Vectron whatever happened to your planned p&b pool night?

Right on cue, that's one chalked up to Vectron.

I believe you have him right behind the eight ball.

Your shot, Twisteh.

Well, I stopped going on P&B for ages so I forgot about it to be honest. :lol: And I don't think I'll be able to attend Fives anymore due to other commitments such as my prom which I'm raging at, as I was looking forward to having a pint with The Phoenix. :(

So are we punning or what???

What's the theme???

Is it Pool, can it it be any cue related participation sports???

If so I can forsee a lot of baize comments on the horizon!!!

Archived