The Pun Club

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Phoenix
I expected better from you. I thought we were Pun Heroes. :(

My punnery is going into hibernation.

I have other battles to fight (and win).

Like getting money from a Hole in the Wall.

I still think Im King Of The Hill on this pun thread, as most of the other posters dont have a Scooby Doo and would only qualify as my Apprentice.

I only wish I was 10 Years Younger, as my brain doesnt get into Top Gear as quickly as it used to and I often have to Ask The Family for some help.

My mate said a belter years ago, we were walking through the town and there was a massive poster for the film armageddon, he turned round to me and said 'arm a geddon out of here' haha.<BR><BR>I thought it was a belter anyway.<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>

Glad to see this thread's not sunk without trace , although I frigate the last time I was on . The wife's been on edge since before christmas ,

one more problem might destroyer . I'm just hoping this weather breaks soon , but can't see it , canoe ? Anway I'm off for a tug .

Glad to see this thread's not sunk without trace , although I frigate the last time I was on . The wife's been on edge since before christmas ,

one more problem might destroyer . I'm just hoping this weather breaks soon , but can't see it , canoe ? Anway I'm off for a tug .

I take it because you have a big steamer ??

Went out with a friend 'first footing' , who had a full bag of fortified wines . The weather turned nasty , with the strong wind and snow causing

blizzard conditions . Not wanting to die of hypothermia I suggested opening one of his bottles of fortified wine . ''Which one ?'' He asks.

''Any port in a storm'' I reply .

• 2 weeks later...

''Any port in a storm'' I reply .

Any port you say!

Port Seaton sands like a good place to set this thread on a new Pathhead.

I don't want this thread to go for a Haliburton.

What ya reckon? You never know we might Currie favour wi some new contributors.

Archived