The Pun Club

Back shortly, The Bill are outside. :rolleyes: Don't worry, I'll be back in a Heartbeat. I'm sure it'll just be something about our Neighbours across the street - no doubt another sordid Family Affair!

Hope there's not been Road Wars in your (Coronation) Street? If there has it may be time to Escape to the Country.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hope there's not been Road Wars in your (Coronation) Street? If there has it may be time to Escape to the Country.

Nah, I'm not a coward mate. I'm Still Game for a fight.

Well HAVE I GOT NEWS FOR YOU young man: your walk along Waterloo Road will be your last.

You're a bit aggressive tonight. Are you being Argumental simply for the sake of it?

Nah, I'm not a coward mate. I'm Still Game for a fight.

I'm the same, as long as I'm not Outnumbered to an extent of 1 v 100. If that happens, it will be a Total Wipeout to the opponents. Then I'll have to drive in Top Gear to Casualty, before the injury rapidly deteriorates into a Hole in The Wall in the side of my brain. Unluckily I'll have to see some sort of Doctor Who I do not know.

My old man,Jack, got me a nice bottle of 25 year old malt for Christmas,he certainly is Top Of the Pops.

After a few halfs I felt a bit Hi De Hi and said this malt is certainly a Crackerjack !

The Countdown to his inevitable Hangover begins. :(

The Countdown to his inevitable Hangover begins. :(

Most of the posters on here have a Jackanory or two to tell. Went to buy an outfit for a fancy dress party today but could not afford it so I just had to Rentaghost.

Most of the posters on here have a Jackanory or two to tell. Went to buy an outfit for a fancy dress party today but could not afford it so I just had to Rentaghost.

It's always a Lottery if you can find a suitable item or not. :(

I even checked for some Cash in the Attic but Alias there was none. :(

And I bet you were just ready to shout Kerching! as well. :( No matter, I'm sure if we put our Eggheads together we can come up with a suitable solution - you could say we are Brainiacs!

I even checked for some Cash in the Attic but Alias there was none. :(

Don't worry, if your on hard times im sure your Friends will get you through it.

Speaking about Friends, my mates family, The Simpsons, have been awful secret lately, ain't seen him in ages, till I caught him down the pub one day when he explained he was planning a secret family vaction, well I said to him, "You such a Family Guy!" He was thinking of going to take them to the 90210, but he believes the decision is going down to The Wire with River City, where it's lovely this time of year. Anyways he says he's going to decide in the next 24, unless he gets totally Lost!

Don't worry, if your on hard times im sure your Friends will get you through it.

Speaking about Friends, my mates family, The Simpsons, have been awful secret lately, ain't seen him in ages, till I caught him down the pub one day when he explained he was planning a secret family vaction, well I said to him, "You such a Family Guy!" He was thinking of going to take them to the 90210, but he believes the decision is going down to The Wire with River City, where it's lovely this time of year. Anyways he says he's going to decide in the next 24, unless he gets totally Lost!

You truly are The Weakest Link whereas I am obviously a Mastermind. Go back to University, Challenge someone else.

Archived