The Pun Club

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We still on keepers ?

Had a works night out last night and I was out of my box . The penalty for

this was I never got up until Hafffey past nine (ask your Dads :lol: ) . At least the wife still gloves

me . The car's still frozen over with this weather , looks like I'll be byekicking it .

I think i'm Wright in saying, in John Grieg's opinion that 9-3 game was because they used an orange ball and Grieg reckoned that was the problem. He said Billy McNeil wouldn't kick it (which I fail to understand) and Haffey wouldn't touch it!

My daughter brought me some Flowers back from her grans today. Told her to put them in a vase that would make sure they wern't too Klos together.

Haven't been on this Fred for a while , looks like it's Diane on it's knees , Walter way to go . Well

if this is Riley the end of the Linus , I Hope everyone has a Wandaful Christmas and a

Piersful Noel .

Gordon Bennett! It's nearly Xmas. Where's the spirit? We Colin it a day? We can't Les this happen!

C'mon Guys & gals!

Ralleigh round.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Phoenix

Great idea, a Grandstand finish to the year.

There must be a whole Spectrum of Puns for this.

I wonder if the Brechin Fan "So Nic The Hedgehog" will contribute?

More likely he will have no Nintendo of doing so.

See ya later, I'm off sledging... Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

iiiiii

Spoke to a guy in a pub last night.

Turned out he was a gay Aberdonian and was hoping to get lucky and Pokemon later.

Nice Avatar, I think underneath it it should read - My Name Is Uncle Groucho, You Win a Fat Cigar.

Genuine ZX Spectrum game from 1983!!

The guy in the pub will probably end up with the Jet Set Willies...

I like this thread but it had slipped down to page 9!!

Can it be started again please using computer games from all generations??

I will start and if it goes nowhere you can Chuckie Eggs at me...

Slipped back to page 4 within a day or so and tbh computer games were difficult.

If not done before,how about TV programmes as I think we mught strike the bullseye with this topic ?

Thats in yho,but I think we should Ask The Nation on that one

Can we not all be Friends at this time of year?

This Morning I have seen plenty of Loose Women and don't have a Scooby Doo where they have come from. Going to see We Will Rock You later, apparently it's The One Show I should not miss.

Can we not all be Friends at this time of year?

This Morning I have seen plenty of Loose Women and don't have a Scooby Doo where they have come from. Going to see We Will Rock You later, apparently it's The One Show I should not miss.

You dont have to be a Mastermind to take part in this thread.

Just back from Casualty,which thankfully is Open All Hours as I needed some ointment for my Jeremy Kyles !!

You dont have to be a Mastermind to take part in this thread.

Just back from Casualty,which thankfully is Open All Hours as I needed some ointment for my Jeremy Kyles !!

Just went In The Night Garden to empty the bucket and met my neighbour who had a very clever light sabre with him. It was Jamie and his Magic Torch. Just as well as the darkness was enough to give you the Spooks.

Lads. The Pun Master has returned to his Rightful Place.

Yes, I think it's fair to say P&B's very own Goldenballs has returned.

That one deserves it's place on the Antiques Roadshow. Just polished off a cheeky wee Beaulolais 1998, that was the Last Of The Summer Wine.

That one deserves it's place on the Antiques Roadshow. Just polished off a cheeky wee Beaulolais 1998, that was the Last Of The Summer Wine.

Back shortly, The Bill are outside. :rolleyes: Don't worry, I'll be back in a Heartbeat. I'm sure it'll just be something about our Neighbours across the street - no doubt another sordid Family Affair!

Archived