The Pun Club

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry been away and had a nice cup of tea and an umpire biscuit.

After eating it,the wife told me it was hers,so I told her thats one I willow her back.

I was creasing myself laughing though !!

I think I out to warne everyone that despite nicking her biscuit,Im still a trueman

Going to my feather bed at eleven , I'm on a promise so hopefully my middle stump will bowl

the maiden over , and I get to come on her crease . Got it all worked out , first I fielder all over

then I massage her breasts , Botham of course :rolleyes: . Then it's time for my tickler , hope she's not

wearing a pad on her box .

Going to my feather bed at eleven , I'm on a promise so hopefully my middle stump will bowl

the maiden over , and I get to come on her crease . Got it all worked out , first I fielder all over

then I massage her breasts , Botham of course :rolleyes: . Then it's time for my tickler , hope she's not

wearing a pad on her box .

I think you and me could take on and beat TwisteH and King Kebab at this game ,in fact we'd knock them for six

Sorry been away and had a nice cup of tea and an umpire biscuit.

After eating it,the wife told me it was hers,so I told her thats one I willow her back.

I was creasing myself laughing though !!

I think I out to warne everyone that despite nicking her biscuit,Im still a trueman

Umpire biscuit :lol:

I had forgotten about this thread, luckily enough a little dickie bird told me that more had been added, I can now go to bed and hope to waken up to a lot of snow fall so I can go sledging.

Was that a hint already? Piste off? Or just trying to edge us in a new direction?

Bet ther's not going to be an avalanche of replies for this powder puff slush. But, I could be making a mountain out of a molehill here.

Is this the route we're taking now ? Thought I had pins and needles in my backside , turns out it

was crampon my crevice . Got rid of it easily by Tenzing my muscles , should really Everest .

Jeez it's col today , summit tells me the weather won't change for a while .

The police on this mountain are great , they're known locally as ice screws . Can't take the

credit for all these puns , because some of them were Andes . Lot's of sheep get lost on these

slopes , must be down to the Sherpa's .

Better go cause the wife's needing a fist jam , I'll col on someone else to takeover this mantle .

Is this the route we're taking now ? Thought I had pins and needles in my backside , turns out it

was crampon my crevice . Got rid of it easily by Tenzing my muscles , should really Everest .

Jeez it's col today , summit tells me the weather won't change for a while .

The police on this mountain are great , they're known locally as ice screws . Can't take the

credit for all these puns , because some of them were Andes . Lot's of sheep get lost on these

slopes , must be down to the Sherpa's .

Better go cause the wife's needing a fist jam , I'll col on someone else to takeover this mantle .

No puns on this post just a question.

When did we have to start highlighting the puns? Is that not a bit ropey.

Guest The Phoenix

I've been making some Duff posts on here.

I really need to get my arse into Gera or others will only make me look really Smalling in comparison.

Mabye I should change my underwear? I've had the same Pantsil last Tuesday and they're starting to make a real Stoor.

I've no real Riise for posting this, I just felt the need to Baird my Soul.

It's Murphy the time of year but I Kamara be bothered doing any work.

Etuhu feeling the same?

Looking forward to the next few weeks as Im going to a few different Giggs,which is better than sittin at home on your Arsne

I think its gonna Snowdon hard over the weekend though, so we Kanu go to work on Monday.

Unfortunately it will cost employers a Fortune.

Went to your local this afternoon. Was Burley in the door before I got some Lippi from a guy I knew who was Hiddink in the pool room (I knew him from from Koeman to my golf club on occasion).

He was holding his Lagerback as he wanted a vodka but, still took the time to gimme a bit of ad Weiss on getting served. Didn't need it though as I never put my hand in my pocket (turned out I knew his boss and he paid for ours).

Well worth the look in. Could have stayed for Moore but I had to get my lift home. I had a pint of Tennents and he had a Best. Decent boozer. I'll look in again if, for no ther reason than, I'm Owen him a drink for driving.

Went to your local this afternoon. Was Burley in the door before I got some Lippi from a guy I knew who was Hiddink in the pool room (I knew him from from Koeman to my golf club on occasion).

He was holding his Lagerback as he wanted a vodka but, still took the time to gimme a bit of ad Weiss on getting served. Didn't need it though as I never put my hand in my pocket (turned out I knew his boss and he paid for ours).

Well worth the look in. Could have stayed for Moore but I had to get my lift home. I had a pint of Tennents and he had a Best. Decent boozer. I'll look in again if, for no ther reason than, I'm Owen him a drink for driving.

You really Leighton thick there , people keep moving the goalposts on this thread , but I reckon

could stick to keepers . I see the Banks aren't out of the Woods yet .

Need to buy more than xmas presents this month , as there's two Barthez coming up . It's not

about the Given though is it ?

Next door neighbour was prescribed viagara because he couldn't get a Bonner .

You really Leighton thick there , people keep moving the goalposts on this thread , but I reckon

could stick to keepers . I see the Banks aren't out of the Woods yet .

Need to buy more than xmas presents this month , as there's two Barthez coming up . It's not

about the Given though is it ?

Next door neighbour was prescribed viagara because he couldn't get a Bonner .

Khan I ask why we can't keep a Reina n this. This time of year I'm thinking of the

3 Wiese men and, just a Rough guess, we're not gonna have Van der sar to go with it.

Archived