The Pun Club

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too many own goals being scored if you ask me.

Anyhoo, a bloke's just been arrested in Duty Free for drinking a bottle of perfume.

He's being charged with fragrancy.....

Anyhoo, a bloke's just been arrested in Duty Free for drinking a bottle of perfume.

Is he the same one who got blootered and nicked someones front gate,but they didnt say anything to him in case he took offence ?

Anyhow back on topic .

Im surprised Law Stud hasn't been on here as he seems to have a good Scots tongue in his head and quite likes to put the boot in.

Don't you mean "too many KEown goals"? ;)

You seem quite Keane on this thread and trying your Best to avoid scoring any Owen goals.

Still cant make up my mind if you're friend or Defoe

I Love this thread because I think it's really Cole how you can show some puntastic knowledge. Don't worry if I'm a friend or Defoe, you don't want to spend a Long time thinking about it..

I Love this thread because I think it's really Cole how you can show some puntastic knowledge. Don't worry if I'm a friend or Defoe, you don't want to spend a Long time thinking about it..

Theres still so many football puns that haven't been Dunn yet.

Anyway I better Bale, im running late for my Inter-view at my local corner Chopra

Theres still so many football puns that haven't been Dunn yet.

Anyway I better Bale, im running late for my Inter-view at my local corner Chopra

That's not a very good Job. Surely you can Cech in the papers for advertisements, you could make a Fortune if you work hard enough.

That's not a very good Job. Surely you can Cech in the papers for advertisements, you could make a Fortune if you work hard enough.

Im hoping to buy a Villa in spain soon but theres gonna be a Dailly on that, due to my friend having to go to McCourt for being a stupid Driver and driving at a silly Speed.

Im hoping to buy a Villa in spain soon but theres gonna be a Dailly on that, due to my friend having to go to McCourt for being a stupid Driver and driving at a silly Speed.

Cech the prices in Kalou, there are some lovely Holmes over there...

• 4 months later...

There was a man who entered a local paper's pun contest.. He sent in ten different puns, in the hope that at least one of the puns would win. Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.

Yes, that joke was in the Daily Record yesterday.....

Nice to see this thread resurrected from the dead.

Couldn't get past a female driver hogging the outside lane on the motorway to day,so had to undertaker.

Need to go , as having a coffin fit

I can see this thread falling flat on its hearse with rubbish jokes like that.

I can see this thread falling flat on its hearse with rubbish jokes like that.

I know, a grave attempt at some humour.

Im just trying to cheer myself up as in a wee bit pain.

I had to go to the hosptial for a minor op to remove a wee lump I had on my back.

It was a french surgeon and he simply lanced deceased.

Archived